Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Bible Outloud Project

This is such a cool project and I simply just have to share it! Now, I did not go to the University of South Carolina...but I have always been a loyal Gamecock fan, whether I lived in Arkansas or South Carolina. I was RAISED a gamecock fan! Practically everyone in my family went the Carolina. And thank goodness my husband whom I met in Arkansas at Harding...was from SC and was a Gamecock fan.

Okay, now with all that said, I must say I have never been so proud to be a gamecock! Let me just say the Gamecocks have some REAL men playing sports for them! Men who have faith in Jesus Christ, who aren't afraid to share, and even more than that, are wanting to spread the gospel and encourage others in their faith!

Watch the video below - it explains the project the Gamecock athletes are asking us to join them in:

Okay, so I've done my part....
                                                       Philippians 1:3-6
               (I'm still waiting for mine to be approved and uploaded to the site)
                              It's been approved and uploaded to the website! :)

....and now I want to encourage you to do yours! Let's memorize The Bible together!
Go here for all the details and to upload YOUR video: The Bible Outloud



No comments:

Post a Comment